If you’re looking to spruce up your living space with some new plants, but don’t want to leave the house, it’s time to get online. You can purchase everything from succulents and orchids to roses and sunflowers on sites like Amazon, eBay, or Etsy. However, buying a plant from an e-commerce site is no easy feat. You’ll need to consider its size before ordering; this will help ensure it fits in your home once it arrives. Other important considerations include ensuring there aren’t any bugs hiding in its soil or that it comes with instructions for care after delivery. Luckily for you though we’ve done all the hard work! Here are our top 5 best places to buy plants online:
Buying plants online can be stressful.
Online shopping can be a great way to save money and find the perfect plant for your home. However, it’s important to remember that plants are living things and require care and attention in order to thrive. Buying plants online can be a stressful experience because there are so many options available, especially when it comes to bedding plants such as succulents or cacti. The good news is that we’re going to walk you through everything you need to know about buying plants online!
- How long do they last?
- What do I need before ordering?
- How much sunlight do they need?
If you follow these tips, then you should have no problem finding the right green friend for your home!
Online plants can be sold on eBay, Etsy, and Facebook Marketplace.
Online, you can find many different types of plants. There are also multiple places where you can buy them online. Some popular sites include eBay and Etsy, but there are also many other places to buy plants online. One such site is Facebook Marketplace. This is a great place to find rare plants that may not be available anywhere else!
- eBay: You can find pretty much anything on eBay, including plants and seeds! If you’re looking for something really rare (like a flower that only grows in specific climates), then this may be your best bet—but keep in mind that prices will probably be higher than normal because they’re so rare.
- Etsy: On Etsy there’s an entire section devoted solely to selling live plants! Many sellers have hundreds or thousands of reviews under their belt so if you see one with lots of positive feedback feel free not worry too much about whether or not it’ll arrive alive 🙂
Once you have your plants, make sure you prep them for their new homes.
Once you have your plants, make sure you prep them for their new homes. They will thank you for it!
- Check the plant tag to ensure that the plant is healthy and at its optimum temperature.
- Place the plant in an environment that is suitable for its needs. For example, cacti need lots of light, but not necessarily a lot of water (if they get too much water they may rot). Other plants require more shade and humidity than others do as well as different types of soil or potting mix. You can find these requirements on their tags or by reading up online about what kind of care they need before buying one from us!
- Make sure there aren’t any pests like aphids hiding near where I’ll be placing my plants so I don’t bring any home with me when I pick up my new purchases from Home Depot – try searching Google Images using “Aphid” as keywords so we know exactly what these little bugs look like before making an informed decision about whether or not we want them sharing our house with us; if anything looks suspiciously like one then throw away! There’s nothing worse than getting bit by something nasty while trying out some new fresh greens bought locally from Whole Foods Market instead of going through all this trouble just because someone else wanted too much money per pound… no thanks!
If you buy a plant online make sure to check the reviews first.
If you buy a plant online, make sure to check the seller’s rating.
This will tell you how many other people have purchased plants from that particular seller before. If they have a high rating and most of their buyers are satisfied with their purchases, then it’s safe to say that this is someone you can trust.
Check the seller’s return policy as well as shipping policy, especially if they offer free shipping and what kind of time frame they ship within. Also note whether or not there are any hidden fees associated with orders or returns so that there aren’t any surprises when it comes time for your package to arrive at your doorstep!
Buying plants online is easy if you follow a few simple steps
Buying plants online is easy if you follow a few simple steps. First, read the reviews and make sure that they are positive. If there are only one or two negative reviews, don’t worry about them too much—negative reviews often come from people who have unrealistic expectations of what their plants will look like when they arrive at their doorstep!
Second, use a credit card to pay for your plant unless it’s an incredibly expensive plant (in which case you might want to consider paying with your PayPal account). Third, check the return policy: good places to buy plants online should offer hassle-free returns within 30 days of purchase. Fourth, find out how much shipping will cost and how long it will take for your order to arrive at your doorstep; if there’s no information available on shipping costs/times and methods then think twice before placing an order with that particular website! Fifth–and perhaps most importantly–make sure that the plant itself looks healthy and vibrant when it arrives at your doorstep!
I hope this article has helped you to understand the best places where you can buy plants online. If you have any questions about buying plants online or need more information please feel free to leave a comment below!