A fairy garden is a lot of fun to create, but it can also be overwhelming. You want your garden to be unique and beautiful, but you might not know where to start. If this sounds like you, don’t worry! We’ve compiled a list of our favorite products available today and how they can help you make your fairy garden just right.
Adding a fairy garden kit is great for beginners.
A fairy garden kit is a great choice for beginners, or those without much time or money. If you’re trying to get your feet wet in the world of fairy gardening and don’t know where to start, this is a good way to do it. It will give you everything that you need right out of the box!
If you want/need something nice and quick, but don’t have access to any tools (or just don’t feel like getting up from your chair), then this might be right up your alley. You’ll be able to create something magical in no time at all with these kits.
If space is an issue in your home or apartment building, then consider getting one of these kits as well—they come ready-made with everything included so there’s no need for purchasing several separate pieces separately (like soil). This can really save room since everything comes together nicely within each package from companies like Toit Garden Co., which makes them easy purchase items online without having all those bulky packages around anymore once installed into place at home quickly without worrying about tearing open anything else after opening one piece up (which often takes up additional space).
Once the basics are in place you can add unique items to your fairy garden.
Once you have your basics in place, you can add unique items to your fairy garden. You can add anything from small to large, natural to artificial, simple to elaborate and cheap to expensive.
Accessories can be both useful and decorative.
There are many accessories that can be used to decorate your fairy garden. Some will be purely decorative, while others can be both decorative and functional.
- Planters – The first use of an accessory is as a planter for your fairy garden plants. You need to be careful when choosing plants for your fairy garden, since some are toxic if eaten by fairies (and who knows what might lurk in the soil). But some non-toxic houseplants work perfectly well in this environment!
- Toys – Another fun addition to your miniature world is toys, which come in all shapes and sizes these days from Legos to pencil cases. If you want something less traditional than plastic army men or Lego figurines try looking at furniture stores; they often have miniature beds, chairs etc., all perfect for inclusion in your little landscape!
- Realistic elements such as rocks can also add interest; especially if you’re looking at doing more than just adding grasses or mosses every time someone wants something new added onto their table top greenscape project then maybe it’s time think outside of box when thinking about ways make these projects truly unique–and fun!
Selecting the right accessories will make your fairy garden special.
When it comes to selecting accessories for your fairy garden, consider the following:
- What will complement your other products?
- Are they useful or decorative?
- Are they personal?
- Do they tell a story or express your personality? For example if you’re into gardening and nature, you might want to include a little rake in your collection of accessories. Or if you enjoy baking and cooking, maybe an oven mitt is more appropriate. You can also use these accessories as a way of expressing what type of person you are; perhaps if you enjoy reading books then there’s no better way than adding an old-fashioned book on some sort of stand (or even better yet–a stack).
Don’t forget to get accessories to complement your other fairy garden products.
Part of the fun of fairies is that they come from a magical world. That means that your accessories can be as whimsical as you want them to be. There are several types of accessories that you can use in your fairy garden, but here are some ideas:
- Small statues or figurines. These could represent animals or even people from your favorite movie or book.
- Trees and plants. If you want, you can get some plastic trees that look like they’d fit right into a fantasy land (like this one). You could also buy fake flowers and use those instead of real ones if you’re worried about watering them every day.
- Musical instruments like wind chimes and bells will add extra sound effects to any scene!
You need a good fairy garden kit, but after that there are lots of ways to customize it!
Once you have a basic kit, there are tons of other ways to customize your fairy garden!
- Add flowers, plants and figurines. There are tons of great figurines out there (the ones I have are from the *[Fairyland]*, [Moondance]* and *[Fantastic Forest]* series). You can also buy some cute little flowers or plants to put in your fairy garden.
- Add a base for your garden. You can choose between using a stone base or using a log base or even just placing it right on top of the ground outdoors. It all depends on where you’re going to keep your fairy garden!
- Add water features like ponds or streams so that your fairies can take baths while they play with their friends as well as give them somewhere else besides just standing around looking pretty 🙂
For more ideas about how YOU could decorate YOUR own personal fairy island creation please visit my website ([link removed]) where we discuss everything from how much space each type needs through what types of materials work best for building them out there in nature instead inside at home where we might not have enough room for everyone 🙁
Fairy gardens are a fun way to bring a little bit of magic into your home. They’re also easy to make, so if you’ve been putting off trying this project because you think it’s too hard then don’t worry! We hope our blog has given you some ideas on how to get started with your own fairy garden and make sure it turns out beautifully.