Grocery shopping can be a challenge. You have to get everything on your list, drive to the store and then figure out how to get all of those heavy bags back home again. But, if you shop online for your groceries, you can save time and money by earning cash back on purchases from Rakuten! Here’s how it works:
Head to Rakuten.com and get cash back on your online grocery purchases.
How to get cash back on your online grocery purchases?
Rakuten.com is a cash back shopping site that offers cash back for many different types of online purchases, including groceries. In fact, you can earn 2% cash back on all of your online grocery purchases at Rakuten.com!
How does Rakuten work?
Rakuten uses an automated system called Viggle to track the products you buy through its network and rewards you with points based on how much you spend and what kinds of products you purchase. To get started earning points with Rakuten, sign up for an account here: http://www1.rakutenviggle.com/join_now/. You’ll need to enter in some personal information including name and email address as well as choose whether or not “to allow” them access to your Facebook account so they can send promotional updates related to their services directly through social media (I recommend checking this box). Once logged into the site itself, click “Go Shopping” at the top right side of any page header — then simply browse through categories until finding one that interests you — ecommerce sites like Amazon often offer discounts when purchasing items through them instead just buying from another retailer directly – so keep that in mind before making any purchases!
The process is simple. Here’s how it works:
The process is simple. Here’s how it works:
- Go to rakuten.com and create an account if you don’t already have one (it’s free).
- Browse through the site, making a list of all the items that you need to purchase at your favorite store(s).
- Find any promo codes available for additional cash back on your purchase, if available. Use Google or another search engine to find these codes by searching for “[your favorite store name] promo code.” Codes vary from retailer to retailer but can offer anywhere from 2-10% off your total purchase amount, depending on how long they last and what kind of discount they are offering (for example: “buy one get one free” offers only apply towards one item per transaction; whereas “40% off everything” offers 40% off total purchases). Many stores also offer discounts for returning customers who shop regularly with them; simply click hereto see what savings might be waiting for you!4
1. Go online and make a list of the items you need.
The first step to earning cash back is finding the best grocery store for your needs. If you can’t get to a store, check out their website and see what they have to offer.
After you’ve made a list of the items you need and know where to buy them, it’s time to make sure that there’s an internet connection available where you’ll be shopping. You can’t earn money if there isn’t an internet connection available!
Once you’re ready, go online and make a list of all the items on sale at your favorite grocery store (or shops). Make sure that when making this list:
- You have enough ink in your printer. You don’t want an empty cartridge because then how would anyone know how much paper was left?!? I mean come on now people…let’s be responsible here!
2. Find a promo code for additional cash back on your purchase, if available.
The second way to earn cash back on your online grocery shopping is to find a promo code.
Promo codes are available for most major stores and will allow you to get an additional percentage of your purchase back in the form of cash or credit.
There are two ways that you can get these promo codes:
- Read their website carefully (often found at the bottom or side-bar) and look out for any promotional offers or specials they may be having.
- Search Google using keywords such as “[store name] promo code” to see if anyone else has posted one publicly somewhere else on the internet (if so, then this would be considered stealing so don’t do it).
3. Head to Rakuten, search for the store you want to buy from, and click “Shop Now.”
On Rakuten’s website, you’ll find a wide variety of stores to choose from. You’ll find grocery stores like Kroger and Target, drug stores like CVS and Walgreens, and other big-name retailers such as Best Buy or Nordstrom.
Rakuten also has a store locator feature that will help you narrow down which items are available at which location or whether specific items are available at all locations.
Once you’ve found the store(s) that carry the things you need to buy, click “Shop Now” to get started on your shopping trip!
4. Complete your order and earn cash back.
Once you’ve completed your order, click “Earn Cash Back”. You will then be directed to checkout and will be able to select your payment method. Once you click submit, you will receive an email from Rakuten that confirms your order and confirms that cash back has been applied.
- Complete Your Order & Earn Cash Back
Follow the instructions on this page carefully to complete the process of earning cash back on your online grocery shopping purchases!
5. Get paid!
The next step is to get paid. Depending on how you chose to earn cash back, your earnings may be deposited into an account or sent via check.
For example, if you earned cash back using an app like Ibotta or Checkout51, then the amount of your purchase will be subtracted from your total and the remaining balance will be used for your next shopping trip. If you earned cash back by signing up for a grocery store loyalty program such as ShopKick or Perka Rewards, then the amount of your purchase will be credited toward future purchases made with the same retailer. And finally, if you earned cash back through Ebates’ “cashback mall” feature where retailers offer additional discounts to shoppers who apply their coupon codes at checkout (like this one), then those extra savings that weren’t taken up by other offers will also show up as a credit on future orders made through Ebates’ site—which means more money saved!
You can start today and begin earning cash back for groceries purchased online at Rakuten!
Rakuten is a great place to start shopping for your groceries online. Their cash back program is easy to use and gives you extra money back on the items you buy most. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Rakuten’s grocery cash back program today! You can get started by visiting https://grocery.rakuten.com/en-us/index.html or by clicking on the “Earn Cash Back” link at the top of this blog post, then follow the prompts and enter your email address, zip code, and other information so they can send a special coupon code just for new members (that means you!)
- Click here to shop at Rakuten now! The cost of delivery may vary depending on what type of service you select during checkout – but don’t worry about that now! The best part about earning cashback through this site is that there are no fees whatsoever associated with using it—and neither should there be any hidden charges when using any other sites either (but always double-check because sometimes these things sneak in). Just make sure everything looks good before hitting submit 🙂
There you have it! You can start earning cash back on your online groceries with Rakuten and never have to leave your couch again. Plus, there are so many great coupons available right now that will help you save even more when shopping for food! So what are you waiting for? Get started today!