For all of my life, I’ve heard it said that buying flowers is a sweet gesture. And, yes, if you want to show someone you care about them, flowers are a great way to do it. But I didn’t realize just how amazing an unexpected bouquet could be until recently: My boyfriend gave me one for our anniversary. It was so thoughtful and lovely that I started thinking about why he did such a thing. Why would anyone buy their partner flowers? What’s the point? Well…
Flowers make you feel good, too.
Flowers make you feel good, too. Flowers are an inexpensive way to brighten up your home and your relationship with your boyfriend. You can even get creative with how you arrange them around the house or his apartment so that it looks like a romantic scene from every movie ever made about love. It’s also a subtle but effective way of letting him know how much he means to you without having to actually say it out loud!
In short: flowers make life feel better.
He’ll be so happy you did something unexpected.
- You’ll be the first one to surprise him.
- He’ll appreciate it and be more likely to do something nice for you in return.
- He’ll start thinking that he’s going to get flowers every time he sees you!
He will think you are amazing.
You will be amazing. You are thoughtful, creative, romantic and sweet. If your boyfriend has been looking for someone to sweep him off his feet with flowers he has found her in you!
Flowers are a classic way to say “I love you” or “I’m sorry.” Your man will think you are amazing if you send him some fresh blooms on the regular because it shows that you care about their well-being and their happiness more than anything else in the world.
He’ll know that you listen to him.
- He’ll know that you listen to him.
- He’ll know that you care about him.
- You’ll show your boyfriend that you are a good listener, which makes for great friendships and partners.
- Your boyfriend will love the fact that he can tell his problems to someone who cares enough to listen and understand them, rather than just trying to solve them or fix them yourself.
- This is also a great opportunity for you both to vent! If he has been stressing out at work or with family lately, then his flowers will make him feel much better when they arrive on his door step!
You will look like a hero to his family and friends.
When you bring flowers to your boyfriend, he will be the hero. If he brings flowers for you, it will be because:
- You brought the flowers.
- They are from him and not his mom or girlfriend (or anyone else).
The last point is important because when a man buys his romantic partner a bouquet of roses, it’s usually seen as an act of love and affection. But if he gets them from his mother or girlfriend, then they lose their meaning—or at least they do if she doesn’t know that’s where they came from! So make sure no one else has anything to do with the flowers before giving them to him; it’ll make all the difference in how much credit he gets around town—and in how much fun you’ll have later on when he gives them back!
He will never forget it.
Flowers are a thoughtful gift.
Flowers are the perfect way to show someone that you care about them. They are romantic, luxurious and gorgeous. Flowers can brighten up someone’s day in an instant, which is why they make such a great gift for your boyfriend!
When you buy flowers for your boyfriend, he will remember how thoughtful of a girlfriend you are every time he looks at them!
Flowers show that you care.
Flowers are a symbol of love, and they’re the perfect way to show your man that you care. A nice bouquet of flowers will make him feel like he’s on top of the world. The best part is that flowers are so versatile; there are so many types out there, but just one look at them can give you an idea as to how much time and thought went into picking them out. It also shows that you’re thinking about him and what kind of things would make him happy!
It’s a great way to set the mood for a romantic evening.
Flowers are a great way to set the mood for a romantic evening. If you want to show your boyfriend that you care and want him to be happy, flowers are the perfect gift for him.
Flowers will help him know that you are thinking about him and love him. They will make him feel special, so he’ll know how much he means to you!
Flowers brighten up your home.
When you buy flowers for your boyfriend, they can be placed in vases, bowls and other containers. They can be used to decorate a room. They can be used to decorate a table. They can be used to decorate a desk. They can even be used to decorate a shelf! Flowers add color, life and brightness wherever they are placed—and that’s something every home needs!
You can make him smile even if he’s far away.
Roses by themselves are a great way to show that you care, but when you add in the fact that they can be delivered anywhere in the world, it’s even better. The next time your boyfriend is in another city, or even another country and you want to send him something special, adding flowers into the mix will make him smile even more.
Flowers can also be sent to someone who is not feeling well at home or at work. They are a wonderful way to lift their spirits and make them feel better! If your boyfriend has recently had surgery or if he’s recovering from an injury, sending him some flowers would be a great gesture on your part. Flowers will brighten up his day while he recovers!
Buying flowers is a great idea, so do it!
Now that you’ve decided to buy flowers for your boyfriend, it’s important that you do it right. The last thing you want is for him to be unimpressed with the gesture or feel like he’s being taken advantage of. If you’re worried about the cost of sending flowers, don’t be! You can always find great deals on flower delivery if you look on Groupon or Yelp (which is why I recommend using those websites).
Some other tips:
- Be sure to buy the right flowers for him. A man who was raised in Florida might not appreciate some of the more exotic options available at florists—if he grew up surfing and swimming in salt water all day every day, roses would probably seem too formal and stiff compared with what he’s used to seeing every time he takes a walk outside! Meanwhile if this man lives in New York City with five roommates who all work full-time jobs without any plans of getting married anytime soon then maybe an arrangement made entirely out of succulents wouldn’t be appropriate either?
If you’re on the fence about buying flowers for your boyfriend, don’t be! With these ten reasons why to buy flowers, we hope you’ll be convinced that it’s a good idea. Flowers are a great way to show your affection for someone and make them feel special. They can also help bring intimacy into your relationship when it’s lacking as well as brighten up your home with some color. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and make that purchase today!